IBC is an acronym for intermediate bulk container, a term that best describes the sort of size you can expect this storage unit to be. An IBC tank is designed to hold an intermediate quantity of liquid. IBCs can vary in size, but a standard IBC tank has a total capacity of 1,000 litres.
Our IBC is an environmentally responsible alternative to single-use packaging and contributes to supply chain circularity while providing a safer form of handling,reducing the chance of spills, and minimizing residue.
•Combustible and flammable raw materials
• Solvents/solvent-based chemical preparations
• Water treatment chemicals
• Oil and water-based lubricants
• Down-hole chemicals
• Paints, resins, and allied products
• Pigments and dyes
• Cleaning and sanitation chemicals
• Pharmaceutical and food preparations
• Industrial organics
• Agricultural chemicals
• Base and specialty chemicals
• Industrial coatings and paint
• Refining and petrochemical
• Food and beverage
• Pharmaceutical and cosmetic
Please Feel free to give your inquiry in the form below. We will reply you in 24 hours..